PRP HAIR RESTORATION
DURATION:30 min. / START AT :$150
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE
FOR MICRONEEDLING WITH PRP
FOR HAIR LOSS?
At Belladonna Medical Wellness, we specialize in two types of hair loss clients to produce the best results:
- Clients who have weak or thin areas of hair growth on the scalp, where we can still see functioning hair follicles.
- Clients who have small areas of alopecia areata – a condition that causes the immune system to attack the hair follicles, resulting in small patches of thinning or hair loss.
In our experience, PRP treatment is most successful for these types of hair loss. If you see the early signs of thinning hair, you should undergo this treatment quickly – before the hair follicles die off.
TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
Men with thinning hair may require multiple treatments, performed at eight-week intervals. Other factors that play a role in the number of treatments you need include your general state of health and the underlying cause of your hair loss. Women typically see the hair looking thinner, finer, or a part in the hair becoming more visible. PRP with microneedling works by triggering natural regeneration of the follicles, for thicker, healthier hair over time.
WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
The full procedure should take around 30-60 minutes.
- Hair coming out decreases just after the first procedures;
- The phase of “coming out” is switched to the phase of growth;
- Oil glands begin to function in a normal way eliminating dyssebacia (dandruff);
- Growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp is inhibited;
- Hair thickening;
- Regeneration of hair structure and diameter;
- After the course of treatment hair grows healthy, firm and glossy.
PRP Hair Treatments can be done as regularly as monthly, and do not require any preparatory medications, or recovery down time. While patients can wash their hair in the few hours following the procedure, they should avoid any harsh chemical treatments such as hair coloring or perming for at least 72 hours.
Unlike many hair growth medications, PRP therapy hair treatments do not have significant side effects. Mild inflammation, swelling, and redness may be experienced for a short period after the treatment. All concerns and medical history can be discussed with our professionals during your consultation.
PRP treatments are accepted throughout the industry for their safety, effectiveness, and lower price point.
Most of the time we can see patients within the next day.. Please call us at (787) 200-5685 and see if an appointment is available with top doctors. We try our best to accommodate our patients’ busy schedules!
Belladonna Medical Wellness performs treatments at 2 convenient locations in Puerto Rico:
Carr. #2 Esq. Betances Shopping Capri
Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Carr. #2 Km. 42 Salida Expreso #42
Vega Baja, Puerto Rico